After you’ve reviewed my website (assuming you like what you read), the next step is to determine if I am a good fit to work with your family.
- Complete the Interest Form and schedule a 15-minute consultation call. Complete During this call, we’ll talk about why you are interested in group for your teen.
- Schedule our initial appointment. If after the initial call, you decide I am a good fit, we can move forward and schedule our 30 minute intake appointment with your teen.
- Review and sign informed consent and group policies and pay $75 intake fee. This fee is non-refundable and must be paid prior to the intake session. You will receive a link where you’ll provide an electronic signature. Feel free to ask any questions prior to, or during, my first meeting with your teen.
- Your teen attends the intake. The intake lasts for 30 minutes. During this time, I will get to know your teen better, discuss what to expect from the group, teach them the basics of DBT, and make sure they will be a good fit for this group. We will briefly review the group rules and I will answer any remaining questions.
- Pay the first month’s session fee. Prior to the first group meeting, you will pay the first monthly group fee ($200) through a secure portal. The fee will be automatically deducted on a monthly basis until you cancel.
- Attend group sessions. Sessions are scheduled weekly at the start, often including practice tasks between sessions.